Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Kathy Ferreiro is looking to unseat Kim Kardashian as the next bootyful Queens(Exclusive Pic's)

    Kathy Ferreiro is looking to be the next booty queen with a little extra on top to boot. As many readers know Kim K has master the art of making money but just existing. All Kim has to do is every 2 weeks post herself half naked somewhere and the media take photos and promote her for free. Then she makes money endorsing products , easy money without hard work and sweat. 
   But all thats about to change because a new queen of bubble butts is arriving and her name is Kathy Ferreiro. Kathy Ferreiro has taken the internet by storm with some steamy photos that are making people forget Kim K exist. Does Kathy Ferreiro have what it takes to knock off the booty queen Kim, or is she just another pretty butt? You decide!! Comment down below and tell us what you think!!

2 comments:

  1. I hate this photo she caused me to lose a bet. My boyfriend said he can show me a photo of a female and I would get wet. I said Iam not gay so bring it on. I tried to hold it back and stay dry but her fucking juicy ass was too much. I couldn't stop my pussy from getting soaking wet .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would slam that fat ass hard with my cock. Damn she is fine!!

    ReplyDelete